Paschalitsa, owned by Greg Burns or It Pays to Dream Racing Stable, Inc. and trained by Jack Carava has won one of sevent starts and earned $15,060 since being acquired in May 2017.
It Pays to Dream Racing Stable, Inc. (IPTD) is a California-based Subchapter-S Corporation formed fo purchase, race and sell Thoroughbred horeses in Southern California and other major racing circuits.
IIPTD's objectives include:
- Obtaining horses that have the potential to return a profit on IPTD's investment by racing competitively on the Southern California racing circuit;
- Making race horse ownership possible, affordable and less-risky for the eligilbe shareholders; and
- Providing shareholders with the opportunity to participate in the fun and excitement of race horse ownership.
National Earnings Rankings
Since its inception, IPTD has purchased or leased minority ownership interests in seven horses. Top among those horses is Unbridled Rocket, who registered one victory, four seconds, one third, with earnings of $28,465 in nine starts, for the partnership of Greg Burns or IPTD Racing Stable, Inc. before being claimed on April 29, 2017. Other horses owned in partnership by IPTD include:
- Paschalitsa, who has won one race and earned $15,405 in eight starts for the partnership of Greg Burns or IPTD prior to being retired in June 2018;
- Saboteur's Secret, who won two races, placed second once and earned $14,750 in six starts;
- Sunset Kid, who won once, placed third once and earned $13,571 in 19 starts;
- The Redfox, who placed second three times, third once and earned $13,570 in 10 starts; and
- No Tricks for Jack, who placed second once, third once and earned $5,840 in two starts;.